I have a relative who owns a tea plantation in the southern area of Taiwan. Once or twice a year I go to visit them for a holiday, and sometimes I help them collect tea leaves. A pound of tea is made of hundreds of dried tea leaves.
The Plant they come from is a small evergreen tree. Usually my relatives trim the trees so that they are only about three feet tall. When they are three years old, the tree are ready for the first picking.
Only the buds and the very young leaves are picked. Pickers carry baskets for the leaves as they walk along the rows. Picking is done several times a season. There are many kinds of tea. My relatives are busy all the year round.
- It was Sunday. Our teacher Mr Zhu led us to a park nearb
- 假若今天是香港回归 5 周年纪念日，你观看了中央电视台的专题节目，看到了香港回归所发生的巨大变化。 根
- Three days ago we decided to visit the Great Wall. &n
- Many people have favorite places they like to go to when
- Early rising benefits us in many ways. First, it helps
- Halloween is a western festival
- It was raining when Tom was on his way home. He opened h
- Different people have different hobbies
- Dumpling is a traditional Chinese food. On the lunar New
- Summer can be very hot in southern Taiwan where the temp
- For thousands of years, men couldn＇t fly like birds in t
- Maybe many people know the universe is very big. Some sc
- Shanghai Museum is located in the center of the People
- There was a park near my home. But I
- Winter vacation is coming.We're happy to welcome the
- What are the qualities of a good student? I think he or
- ④ There are a great number of subjects in school. Diffe
- IT snowed heavily last week in northern China. Big snows f